Serve the World that Needs You
Here at Home and Around the World
Make a difference in the lives of people in our South San Jose Community through service projects. OR, sponsor a child in DR Congo and together with all of the other sponsors you will be providing the financial resources to transform their community, bringing health care, education, clean water, and economic opportunity to the poorest of the poor.
"Whatever you do for the least of these you do for me." Jesus
Love INC of South San Jose
Love In the Name of Christ connects people in South San Jose with the resources of local churches helping to meet the needs of those in our community, all in the name of Christ.
- Light Home Repairs: fixing a leaky faucet or lubricating squeaky doors
- Yard Work: Mowing lawns, raking leaves, trimming bushes
- House Cleaning: Tidying up, de-cluttering, and light disposal
- Friendly Visitations: Phone call or in-home visit by a friendly person
- Moving Support: (into or within South San Jose) Packing and moving boxes
- Helping with paperwork: letters or applications, letters
- Budget Mentoring Program: Multi-week program to train budgeting habits to stop the cycle of being in debt.
WATCH this 2 min video to see what a difference our support can mean to someone in need:
March 3, 2019, is Hope Sunday
A day dedicated to praying for and sponsoring kids in the DR Congo.
Sponsoring a child is a beautiful opportunity that will transform our hearts while also transforming the city of Gemena in northwest DR Congo. Thousands of children who live here need our help. Through sponsorships we have already provided:
- 180,310 children have received important immunizations
- 37,234 people have gained access to clean water
- 2,329 malnourished children have been supported with care and food in nutrition centers
- 3,849 children have attended Bible camps
There's more to do! Our goal is to bring clean water to 95% people living in this region. Let's make this happen!
Learn more about opportunities to serve.
Questions? Call Pastor Kevin at 408) 218-9753